Homemade Dinner Rolls
Homemade Dinner Rolls: freshman Natalie Halbrook.
2 c. all-purpose flour, or more if needed
1 envelope of yeast
2 tbsps. sugar
½ tsp. salt
½ c. milk
¼ c. water
2 tbsps. butter or margarine
1. Combine 3/4 c. flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
2. Heat milk, water and butter until warm.
3. Add to flour mixture by beating with an electric mixer for 2 min. at medium speed.
4. Add 1/4 c. flour and beat 2 min. at high speed.
5. Stir in the remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 min.
6. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
7. Divide dough evenly and shape into balls.
8. Place in a greased 8-in. round pan.
9. Cover and let rise for about 30 min..
10, Bake in a preheated at 375℉ for 20 min. or until done.
11. Remove from pan; brush with additional melted butter, if desired.
12. Serve warm.