Homemade Pumpkin Pie
Homemade Pumpkin Pie: senior John Carneckis
1 can pumpkin puree
1 c. heavy cream
3/4 c. packed brown sugar
3 large eggs
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. cloves
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Grease a 9 in. pie plate with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, whisk ingredients together.
4. Pour into the pie plate and smooth the top.
5. Bake pie until the center only slightly jiggles, about 1 hr.
6. Refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours and up to overnight