Joanna+Kuta

Joanna Kuta

Joanna Kuta may be a fresh face, but she surely isn’t new to the teaching profession. Kuta went to college for psychology, but didn’t know what to do after. What she did know is that she needed a job, and that is how she ended up in the education field. What originally was a necessity, turned into fifteen years of teaching elementary, middle, and high school that went by in a blink of an eye.

Kuta is the Resource Specialist here at FHS. Kuta said, “What I like about this job is that there’s a variety in working with a lot of different students throughout the school and teachers. The experience I have had in a lot of different classrooms has prepared me for being a Resource Specialist.”

As a resource specialist, she works with the special education department to help all students make sure they have what they need. Kuta has to facilitate different meetings. She makes sure all different teachers make sure students are in the right classes. Kuta wants all students to feel comfortable coming in. Kuta said “Feel free to come and ask if you are worried about something and I will help get you a person to help figure it out.”

The Falconer • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to The Falconer

All Comments (1)

COMMENTS MUST BE MANUALLY APPROVED BY STAFF BEFORE THEY BECOME VISIBLE. Please remember to follow our comment policy when posting.
Viewing All Approved Comments Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• AnonymousJan 21, 2024 at 5:32 pm

Hi mirs kuta. This is Elena I just wanted to say I miss you and love you to

Reply